A prominent and well-established Toowoomba based public practice is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team of professionals. The practice has been operating for several decades and offers a full range of taxation and business advisory services to a client portfolio of small and medium businesses. With their extensive background in the industry, they are able to provide exceptional client service whilst creating an innovative approach to ensure they are at the forefront of their profession. The Role
Working in a paperless accounting environment and reporting directly to the Partner and Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience
- Engaging in all forms of client work including processing monthly, quarterly and year-end financials;
- Direct client liaison, enabling you to build rapport and assist with queries;
- Completing BAS statements, financial statements and income tax returns;
- Managing your own workflow and seeking help or technical guidance from a team of experienced Accountants where necessary;
- Creating an innovative approach to tasks using your own skills and background; and
- Maintaining a high level of service, with a professional and engaging manner.
- Approximately five to ten years of professional bookkeeping experience;
- A sound knowledge of the Taxation Acts based on your level of experience; and
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- A qualification in Bookkeeping or Accounting;
- A desire to contribute to the success of a team who excels in the industry; and
- A working knowledge of small and medium business.
How to Apply
- Broad exposure to a variety of clients and tasks being a large, premier firm;
- Comprehensive in-house training and ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Increased responsibilities as your career progresses;
- Increased client contact as your role develops;
- Work/life balance; and
If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity, please click 'apply' or send your application to email@example.com, quoting reference number 2528155. For any queries regarding this role, please call Jamie Smith or Sophie Mexted on 07 4659 7400.