Financial Planning Assistant/ Client Services Officer
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced individual to join a well-established Toowoomba firm at the forefront of the financial services sector. You will be supporting two Senior Financial Advisers in the end to end delivery and implementation of financial advice (superannuation, investments, insurances, etc.). Working alongside an experienced Client Services Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking calls, booking appointments and assisting clients and third parties with their queries;
- Maintaining the integrity of databases including Xplan CRM, Portfolio Modelling and Insurance Research;
- Ensuring record keeping is up-to-date;
- Verifying data with fund managers and insurance companies on a monthly basis and producing client reports;
- Investigating and documenting current client situations, preparing FPQs and obtaining supporting documents;
- Collating SOA, research, forms, client presentations and preparing other information for advisor meetings;
- Submitting online applications for clients and tracking progress until successful completion;
- Progress and complete strict compliance checklists to ensure industry regulations and business processes;
- Completing ad hoc administration tasks as required including mail merges.
Our client is one of Toowoomba’s most prestigious financial services firms and they are recognised across the region for their high performing environment and culture. To be successful, excellent verbal communication skills will be essential in order to build rapport with clients and third parties. You will have demonstrated experience in the financial planning sector as well and in turn, a deep appreciation for different financial products and life insurance policies including direct shares, managed funds, platforms and the compliance and technical aspects of these products, e.g. types of superannuation contributions, in-specie transfer forms and restrictions, SRN & HIN registrations etc. Experience with BT and Colonial funds will also be advantageous. Your excellent work ethic and first-rate client service abilities will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package as well as being supported by an innovative and down-to-earth team, passionate about providing an outstanding service to their clients. In addition, you will work in a modern and well-equipped office, with views of nearby parks and gardens.
This is a full time permanent position, however reduced hours may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Please click “Apply Now” to submit an application including a video cover letter demonstrating your direct financial advice experience. Please note interviews will commence immediately for shortlisted candidates. For any enquiries, please contact Sophie Mexted or Jamie Smith from JP Smith on (07) 4659 7400 quoting reference 2627813.