Toowoomba’s premier cosmetic clinic sets the bar for providing leading-edge treatment options, backed by the expertise of their Specialist Plastic Surgeon who has over 17 years in the field and holds national advisory roles. The clinic has an international reputation for outstanding service and patient results and they are now seeking an experienced Business Manager to lead them through a new era of business growth to enhance their positioning in the market. The Role
Do you enjoy the challenge that comes with managing the complete operational elements of a vibrant customer-centric business? Reporting to the Directors, the successful Business Manager will maintain efficient day-to-day operations of a busy cosmetic clinic overseeing both medical and non-medical staff. There will be a focus on providing financial and operational leadership to the business including driving profit and growth initiatives. Specifically, the role will involve:
- Overseeing all financial matters including budgeting, cash flow management, payroll as well as business reporting;
- Managing the HR function, including recruitment, training, performance management, remuneration and staff development;
- Creating the overarching marketing strategy for the business and facilitating individual campaigns;
- Maintaining efficient workflows and physician productivity;
- Managing all operational elements including information management, policies and procedures, IT, WHS and compliance; and
- Providing recommendations and follow-up actions to address operational inefficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have a background in financial and business management, with a track record in driving revenue and business growth. Experience in the medical/aesthetics industry is not essential. You will be energised by orchestrating the many moving parts of a highly reputable and successful business and demonstrating a strong leadership ability, mentoring and empowering the people around you. Furthermore, you will be dedicated to providing an incredible experience for clients, with a focus on strict confidentiality and a passion to help clients realise and achieve their goals.
Finally, as a client facing representative of the business, you will have an eye for beauty, combined with exceptional interpersonal skills as well as personal presentation projecting an elegant, sophisticated and confident approach to your work and life.
If this rare opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" and submit your resume and cover letter. For all enquiries please contact Jamie Smith or Sophie Mexted on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2637674.