Property Portfolio Manager
On behalf of our client, who are a long standing and respected consortium of business professionals, we are looking to appoint a skilled and experienced Property Portfolio Manager. Predominantly, you will be employed to oversee and manage a portfolio of commercial and residential Australian properties with the end goal of expanding on their current asset base and deriving greater yields via sound tenant and development management.
This is an all-encompassing position with varied duties that will include;
- Identifying new acquisition and development opportunities;
- Liaison with tenants and contractors for building maintenance and repairs;
- Managing tenders, contracts and projects through property development phases;
- Acting as a first point of contact for all tenant enquiries;
- Being the first point of contact for all professional services (such as architects and engineers) as well as trades;
- Canvassing property and development opportunities Australia-wide;
- Liaison with body corporate where necessary;
- Building relationships with property developers, RE Agents and vendors; and
- Management of leasing processes and insurance claims.
This is a role which will have you working directly with the owners and senior members of this small, focused, property investment organisation. You will be the "go to person" for all matters regarding the property portfolio and there will be an expectation for you to be across
a number of different developments and financial matters at any one point in time.
Applicants with project management experience will be looked upon favourably and the ability to make judgement calls as well as a sound knowledge of market trends are also essential for your consideration. As the portfolio spans from Townsville to Sydney, there will be a requirement for travel and your rapport building and communication skills will lend itself to these face-to-face meetings with tenants, vendors and developers.
A commercial focussed attitude will be your biggest asset in this permanent Toowoomba based opportunity offering an immediate start. You will be rewarded for your expertise with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. If this role is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply” prior to Friday 23rd February, 2018. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2671730.