Branch Manager - Goondiwindi
- Goondiwindi Location
- Well Respected and Recognisable Machinery Dealer
- Generous Package and Conditions
We are partnered with a well-respected machinery dealer who is looking to appoint a new Branch Manager, based out of Goondiwindi. Working closely with the in-house team, your main objectives will be to ensure that sales, as well as customer satisfaction targets, are consistently met. In addition, you will be expected to:
- Mentor and guide the sales team to meet objectives;
- Manage the branch financials and keep abreast of profit and loss; and
- Build relationships with existing customers, whilst exploring opportunity for new business;
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who demonstrate experience managing a busy dealership, but applications from candidates who have agricultural sales management exposure are encouraged. You will also be able to effectively lead a team and be comfortable dealing with a broad range of people, across a number of positions. Finally, the willingness to relocate and commit to becoming a part of the local community is an essential requirement for success.
If successful, you will be rewarded with a generous salary package, relocation assistance as well as the ongoing support of a large organisation. If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2609682.