Civil Designer (Toowoomba)
- Expand your design skills
- Variety in your day to day
- Toowoomba based position
If you’re presently looking to join a locally owned and operated consultancy firm, who much like their structures, have stood the test of time, look no further – this position is for you.
Working within their Toowoomba branch, your position will see you working on a variety of projects inclusive of civil, water, road and subdivision designs. Drawing on your prior design experience and utilizing your creative and technical knowledge, your main duties will include though not be limited to:
What’s in it for you?
- Formulating and calculating projects cost estimates and breakdowns for subcontractors;
- Preparing professional & intricate structural drawings in accordance with client specifications;
- Working as part of a specialized team adhering to strict timelines and quality project standards;
- Undertaking on-site inspections to ensure ongoing design compliance;
- Ensuring that your knowledge of National Standards and Government Legislation is up to date through continual professional development; and
- Crucial administrative duties as required.
In return for your skills and abilities in the area, you will receive ongoing support from a like-minded dedicated and experienced team, career expansion opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
To apply for this position, please click "Apply". For all queries please contact Jamie Smith
on (07) 4659 7400 quoting the reference number 2676026.
For more information please see this YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9XU-pLeX-M&feature=youtu.be