- Work for an Australia-Wide Agricultural Company.
- Be Involved in Financial Management and Reporting for a Premier Brand.
- Engage with a Diverse & Inclusive Work Culture.
A seed producer in the Toowoomba Region, is seeking a Junior Commercial Accountant to work in their Darling Downs Office. In Australia, the client is involved in the sale of multiple different seed types and seed solutions. This role reports directly to the Financial Controller and the duties of the role will include:
- Preparing, processing, and reconciling transactions;
- Collecting and analysing Cost of Goods Sold;
- Prepare financial statements and monitor expenditure;
- Assist with preparing annual statements and financial audit procedures;
- Assist in the development and implementation of long term fiscal strategies, budgets, debt servicing, new policies, control initiatives, and other related items;
- Prepare statutory reports such as BAS, FBT, and Payroll Tax;
- Conduct financial asset accounting processes; and
- Manage royalty payments and fees.
This opportunity requires the successful applicant to possess a degree in Accounting or Finance and at least two years’ experience in a similar role. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is desired but not essential. You will also require the ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines. Knowledge regarding financial and inventory accounting/reporting and the possession of strong analytical aptitude will be viewed favourably.
This role is suited to the applicant at the outset of their career who thrives on working within a team, shows personal drive and motivation, and focuses on desired results and outcomes.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2696860.