- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
- Excellent Training and Support Provided
- Ideal for Graduates or those Seeking a New Direction
Are you keen to make your mark on the business scene and join a highly reputable company that can support you to achieve your career goals? JP Smith Recruitment and HR is a fast paced recruitment, executive search and HR consultancy that has a reputation for delivering outstanding client results, both locally and nationwide. We offer the opportunity for you to transform your career and reach your full potential, supported by a management team that leads from the front. As part of our constant growth, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
This position provides an incredible opportunity for you to develop your expertise, move into more senior roles, build a strong portfolio and eventually, lead your own team. The opportunity available includes:
- Taking over an established client portfolio consisting of leading local businesses;
- Running jobs exclusively, from handshake through to placement follow up;
- Working alongside experienced, talented and high performing colleagues;
- Ongoing training and development as well as a generous professional development budget;
- An innovative, forward-thinking and growth focused environment;
- Seamless systems and processes as well as the latest technology to make your job easier;
- A company that encourages you to make your own mark;
- A supportive team that celebrates individual and team success;
- A great salary and bonus structure that has uncapped earning potential and supports high levels of productivity.
JP Smith offers you the same challenges, professionalism and calibre of clientele that you’d expect in a large metropolitan agency. Celebrating nearly 15 years of client service, JP Smith punches well above its weight, with a client base spread across Australia and New Zealand, comprised of micro businesses through to multinational market leaders. Are you ready to join the best team in the region?
We would be interested in seeing applications from people who meet most
or all of the following criteria:
- A demonstrated ability to think outside the square and exceed performance targets;
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or Psychology or related disciplines;
- A confident people person with the ability to develop and nurture client and candidate relationships;
- A motivated, resilient and ambitious self-starter who thrives on a challenge;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a confident, professional and upbeat phone manner.
If this position sounds like you, please click apply or send your resume to Jamie@jpsmith.com.au quoting reference number 2678759. For any confidential enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 0427 597 000.