- Permanent Full-Time Receptionist Position
- Well-known, Reputable, Toowoomba Company
- Dedicated Career Customer Service Professional Required
A reputable Toowoomba-based parts provider, dedicated to providing the best possible service to customers, is seeking a full-time, permanent Receptionist. The successful applicant will work in a team of customer service professionals, in a fast-paced office environment, providing exceptional customer service and a positive attitude. The role is ideal for an experienced career Receptionist / Administrator and will entail:
- Fielding calls and taking messages;
- Greeting customers;
- Responding to customer enquiries;
- Photocopying and filing of documents; and
- Entering invoices into Pronto.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in a similar role. You will have a willingness to learn new processes and develop product knowledge in order to be successful in the role. In return, you will be a part of a thriving team, working for a well-known local business and have the ability to enhance your existing skills and abilities.
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply' quoting reference number 2719782. For all enquiries please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on (07) 4659 7400.