Locum Occupational/Physio Therapist
- Beautiful Rural Location with Accommodation Provided
- Rewarding Work
- Immediate Start
A rural SE QLD health clinic is seeking a Locum Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to assist in an Aged Care facility. The client is a family-owned clinic based in several locations across the Darling Downs. They work with many Aged Care and other related facilities, providing in-house assistance to residents, whilst also using the facility as an office to service other clients.
The role is contract based, with a negotiable term. Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing assistance to clients in Pain Management;
- Performing Admissions Assessments;
- Performing Fall and Mobility Reviews;
- Assisting in Hydrotherapy;
- Servicing a variety of clients each day; and
- Working Full-Time hours each week, whilst being open to extra hours where required.
The client is seeking a Physio/Occupational Therapist who has recently graduated or has several years’ experience. Experience within Aged Care is not required as training in their area is provided. The successful applicant will be an individual who has a sincere want to work in a team, has a strong work ethic, has the capacity to build rapport with patients and is seeking a varied caseload. At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, as is AHPRA registration.
Remuneration is based on experience and subject to negotiation.
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply'. For all enquiries please contact Lachlan Kraak on (07) 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2733119.