Industrial Sales Representative
- South Side Location - No Weekend Work!
- Industrial Paint Supplier
- Focus on Business Generation and Growth
A prominent industrial paint supplier, approaching 30 years in business, has positioned themselves as leaders in the protective coatings industry. They have customers and stores across south-east Queensland and a reputation for providing quality products and efficient service. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Sales Representative to join their team in 2018, on the south side of Brisbane. Your functions will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients;
- Growing new business with new clients and within new industries;
- Enhancing the existing client base and continuing to service their needs;
- Receiving customer orders and following through on their delivery;
- Monitoring client and account patterns;
- Providing quotes for projects and following these through;
- Keeping abreast of client/industry trends;
- Advising on product selection; and
- Reporting on sales and client acquisition.
Your previous experience in industrial coating sales or counter sales and service will enable you to provide you with a head start in the business. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of pricing, quoting, client follow up and closing sales. Sound IT skills are essential as well as the ability to be on the road meeting and liaising with customers.
Candidates with a proven track record in driving and improving sales teams are encouraged to apply. A competitive salary package and great working hours are on offer for the successful candidate as well as progression in the business long term, if you so desire. The store is only open Monday to Friday and is closed on weekends and public holidays, allowing you to achieve a great work/life balance.
If this role is of interest, please click “Apply” and attach your resume and cover letter. If you would prefer to attach a video cover letter, please follow the prompts on the application page or apply through our website www.jpsmith.com.au/positions if the job portal does not support video cover letters, e.g. Seek. For any enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 3333 2200 quoting reference number 2719701.