Industrial Coatings Warehouse Assistant
- Southern Suburbs - No Weekend Work!
- Industrial Paint Supplier
- Meet Exacting Colour and Product Specifications
A prominent industrial paint supplier, approaching 30 years in business, has positioned themselves as leaders in the protective coatings industry. They have customers and stores across South-East Queensland and a reputation for providing quality products and efficient service. An exciting opportunity now exists for an Industrial Coatings Warehouse Assistant that specialises in colour selection to join their team in 2018.
As the Store Colour Specialist, you will be taking requests from customers and sales staff to formulate a precise colour specification for client needs. In particular, your role will include:
- liaising with sales representatives, counter staff and directly with clients and customers in order to get the exact coating and colour requirements;
- mixing/formulating the ingredients of the paint/coatings to standard;
- liaising with suppliers of coatings and paint to ensure the right formulations are achieved;
- having in-depth knowledge of suppliers’ products in order to advise your customers;
- comparing and contrasting new formulations with existing coatings to ensure colour match; and
- providing exceptional customer service and counter service where required.
Ideally, you will have experience in the paint, protective coatings or industrial hardware industries. However, our client is open to interviewing people with a keen eye for detail and the ability to discern different formulations, hues and shades along with the necessary colours to make the perfect outcome for the client.
Your role will focus on customer satisfaction and ensuring they get the right product, at the right time. In addition to the mixing and matching of paints and coatings, you will also be required to serve at the trade counter and also pack and ship the products to clients.
If this role is of interest, please click “Apply” and attach your resume. For any enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 3333 2200 quoting reference number 2719699.