- Long-standing, Reputable Local Company
- Generous Hourly Rate
- Overtime On Offer
A well-established, Toowoomba based organisation, is seeking an experienced, trade-qualified boilermaker for their workshop. Your focus will be on heavy earth moving equipment and you will be specialising in fabrication, modifications and repairs. Reporting to the Workshop Manager, your role will include;
- 70% of your time installing new equipment and attachments to machines;
- 30% of your time doing one-off, custom fabrication jobs;
- Modifying and repairing earthmoving equipment and machinery such as Rippers, Tracks, Buckets etc;
- Creation/ fabrication of parts, tools and other items;
- Using MIG and plasma cutters; and
- Some general fitting work.
The successful candidate will be a trade qualified Boilermaker, with at least two years’ experience in heavy fabrication and the ability to work off a plan. Previous experience with earthmoving equipment isn’t essential but will be viewed favourably.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply” by Friday the 25th of May 2018. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2739290.