Disability Program Manager
- Help Make a Difference in Your Community in the Disability Support Sector
- Established For Purpose Organisation
- Excellent Salary Package (Incl. Salary Sacrificing) and Flexibility
Our client is at the forefront of community and disability support on the Darling Downs. They have an excellent reputation of care and compassion, coupled with the highest standards of ethics and compliance and backed by sustainable funding and governance. Their niche is in the disability support sector and they strive to assist with improvement to quality of life to their clients.
The Program Manager has a varied role, that entails the day-to-day care of clients of the Disability Services Team. The key elements of the role include:
- Creating and managing the delivery of the support programs;
- Monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of these programs;
- Liaising and managing the relationships with internal and external parties;
- Managing your Team Leaders;
- Ensuring all HQSF and ISO standards are being met; and
- Providing leadership and being an Ambassador for YellowBridge at industry events.
We are seeking a Program Manager who has an excellent understanding of Disability Services with an emphasis on getting quality results for clients. There is a requirement to have a high level of knowledge of the NDIS and associated frameworks. This knowledge will be translated into effective plans that are based on timely delivery and within budget.
In return for your services, you will be provided with the opportunity to work within an organisation that is committed to connecting lives and finding bright possibilities for our community. It is essential that the successful applicant upholds the values of the organisation and is committed to promoting its virtues in the wider community. The successful applicant will also be rewarded with a generous package, including salary sacrifice options.
If you have been waiting for the opportunity to use your already developed skills in a way that can better the lives of other individuals, then this is the role for you.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2720120.