Facilities Team Leader
- Rewarding Work! Help a Local School as it Performs a Vital Role.
- Lead Your Own Team!
- Work Across a Wide Range of Tasks
A local, private school is looking for a leader for their Grounds Maintenance Department. The school has operated for over 60 years and is a well-established provider in the local community. Our client prides itself on its commitment to the education of its students, along with the nurturing of their spiritual welfare and societal awareness. In your role as Grounds Maintenance Team Leader, you will engage in a variety of roles, including:
- Leading a small team of dedicated grounds staff;
- Maintaining cleanliness and presentation of school grounds;
- Acting as Project Manager for small buildings and feature upgrades;
- Driving a school bus, on occasion (MR licence needed);
- Ensuring green spaces are well-kept and maintained;
- Performing ad hoc maintenance functions around the school;
- Utilising a ticketing system to log and record tasks and jobs; and
- Ensuring a safe and functional school environment.
The successful candidate will possess several qualifications, including a Medium-Rigid Bus Licence, a background in Trades and/or Facility Management and a Blue Card (or the ability to acquire one). Previous experience in a similar Grounds-keeping role will be viewed favourably and the successful candidate must commit to upholding the values of the school.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply” by the 25th of June 2018. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2753319.