- The company is a world leader in the aviation industry.
- This role is a 6 month temporary contract position.
- Gain a great opportunity with an Australian defence contractor.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join an international leader in the aviation industry. Our client has a long tradition of excellence and has a rich history in innovation.
You will be required to perform financial operations, project management roles and have an understanding of basic business functions. The role of Financial Analyst will have responsibilities including:
- Reconciling data discrepancies;
- Collect, compile and document data for analysis;
- Monitoring cost performance;
- Cost forecasts, analyses and summaries for key business factors;
- Routine weekly/monthly performance reports, and strategic modelling reports;
- Work closely with internal customers, building positive relationships; and
- Assisting in development of budgets, periodic forecasts and processing meaningful information.
- Proven experience in financial operations and analysis;
- Ability to delve into the finer details of a complex operation;
- Have been exposed to a multi faceted services business;
- Good communication;
- Hold Australian Citizenship (due to working with the Department of Defence); and
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
This is a 6 month temporary role located within the Toowoomba region. Our client offers flexibility, a work/life balance, generous contract remuneration package and an opportunity to gain knowledge and experiences to accelerate your career.
The successful candidate will possess a background in financial operations. An eye for detail and interest in the aviation industry will be looked on favourably, but is not essential.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by Friday the 22nd 2018 by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Stacie Benson on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2758307.