- Proactive Accounting Firm Experiencing Growth
- Servicing Large Number of Agri-Business Clients
- Opportunities for Career Progression and Training
Exceptional opportunity to take your Business and Accounting career to new heights. Join a forward thinking, proactive firm with exceptional growth potential.
We are partnered with a prominent Goondiwindi firm who has a reputation for providing the highest standards, well on par with major metro firms. They have a large and diverse client base spread across Australia offering Financial Planning, Accounting and Wealth Services. Due to continued growth and success, an opportunity exists for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
Working closely with Senior Advisors in the practice, your main duties will include:
- Working with a variety of Agri-Business and other clientele to satisfy their needs;
- Preparing high quality, financial analysis;
- Completing management accounting tasks and business valuations;
- Being involved with face to face business advisory work, income tax planning and financing solutions;
- Tax and compliance services;
- Supporting your team in the preparation of quality client work;
- Assisting with junior staff; and
- Contributing towards driving the firm’s continued advancement and growth.
The successful applicant will have at least three to years’ experience in a public practice environment. This position is ideally suited to someone who is enthusiastic and looking to join a reputable firm where they will be challenged, rewarded and appreciated.
The firm offers job stability and will keep you challenged and enjoying your work because of the diversity of work they can offer you. Professional development activities are also regular, making this a very rewarding move and providing an excellent opportunity for an accounting professional to really accelerate their career.
Goondiwindi also boasts a very attractive lifestyle with beautiful parks, great shops and eateries, as well as little to no commute and a very affordable real estate market.
If this position sounds like you, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Stacie Benson on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2770621.