- Financial, Operational, IT and Marketing Elements
- Premier Toowoomba Medical Clinic
- Part-time Position, Working an 8 day Fortnight
One of Toowoomba’s premier medical clinics is seeking a skilled and versatile Clinic Manager, on a part-time basis, to focus on practice management. This clinic has an international reputation for outstanding service and achieving positive results for patients and as such, we need a consummate professional to provide holistic management services and results.
Reporting to the Directors, the successful Clinic Manager will assist both medical and non-medical staff. There will be a focus on providing financial and operational support to the business, including helping to drive profit and managing growth initiatives. Specifically, the role will involve:
- Managing all financial matters, including budgeting, cash flow management and payroll, as well as business reporting;
- Providing basic to mid-level IT support;
- Creating the marketing strategy for the business and facilitating individual campaigns;
- Maintaining efficient workflows and physician productivity;
- Managing all operational elements, including information management, policies and procedures and compliance;
- Providing recommendations and follow-up actions to address operational inefficiencies; and
- Providing executive support to the Directors.
The ideal candidate will have a background in practice, financial and business management, with a track record in driving revenue and business growth. Experience in the medical industry will be highly regarded, but is not essential. You will be energised by orchestrating the many moving parts of a highly reputable and successful business. Furthermore, you will be dedicated to providing an incredible experience for clients, with a focus on strict confidentiality and a passion to help clients realise and achieve their goals.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" and submit your resume and cover letter by the 23rd of July, 2018. For all enquiries please contact JP Smith Recruitment & HR on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2737016.