- Leading Local Agricultural Organisation
- Convenient Toowoomba CBD Office with Parking
- A Diverse Role in a Company Experiencing Growth
Our client is a large agri-business, engaged in livestock production across Southern Queensland. We are currently searching for a Payroll professional to join their accounts and finance team. Working out of their Toowoomba office, you will assist with all Payroll and HR admin functions for over 150 staff. These functions include:
- Fortnightly payroll for 150 + staff with an in-house payroll program;
- Being involved with Superannuation, WorkCover and other associated payroll matters;
- Data entry into the company's accounting system including financial and non financial data entry input;
- Reconciling invoices; and
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks.
The organisation expects the successful candidate to already have significant exposure to Payroll and in addition, be comfortable with HR administration operations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to pursue their Payroll and HR career within an organisation that prides itself on professionalism and has a quality focus.
The ideal candidate will be process-oriented and be able to adapt to an existing and proven system. High levels of attention to detail and accuracy are paramount for this role as well as proficiency in Excel. Experience in enterprise related software is desired, but not essential. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a car park and a spacious office environment that is calm and conducive to completing your outcomes.
If this position is of interest, please submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2772817.