- Reputable Accounting Firm, Located in Northern NSW
- Focus on Client Contact and Relationship Building in the Community
- Future Partnership Opportunity Within a Few Short Years
A well-respected Accounting Firm servicing a broad range of successful agri-business and commercial clients is searching for a Senior Accountant. Located in Northern NSW, clients of the firm are early adopters and developers of new technology and practices. You will be using financial and non-financial data to develop ways to best assist your clientele. Utilising your skills with a hands on approach, you will have contact with agricultural equipment and data systems.
- Client engagement and management;
- Clientele pool composed largely of agri-business clients and commercial firms;
- Tax and compliance services;
- Ensuring a high standard of technically accurate, internal and external compliance;
- Planning and advisory work for clients; and
- Being involved with face-to-face solutions to financial complexities.
The successful applicant will a minimum of two years public practice experience with CA or CPA qualification. You will possess excellent communication skills and a desire for continued personal and professional growth. In return, you have the opportunity for future partnership in a few short years and a competitive salary package. An affinity for Agri-business is desired but is not essential.
What you will receive in return:
- Knowledge and experience not gained in a city practice.
- Generous salary package: $120,000 + Super (depending on experience).
- Potential for relocation and rental assistance.
The town is a major agricultural region, but offers more than just agriculture:
- Moree offers many attractions including museums, beautiful landscapes and holds numerous community festivals and sporting events.
- It is only a four hour drive to Toowoomba, five and a half hours to Brisbane and seven hours to Sydney. QantasLink also have frequent flights to every major city to and from Moree.
For further information see the links below:
Come on Inland, Information about Moree;
Moree Plains Shire Council;
In order to apply for this position, please click 'Apply'. For all enquires call Stacie Benson or Jamie Smith at JP Smith Recruitment and HR on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2289759.