- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Nationally Recognised Company
- Engaging, Challenging Work with Overtime on Offer
A nationwide manufacturer of transport, agricultural and milling solutions is seeking a Welder/ Fabricator to join their Toowoomba workshop. Our client, a well-established and internationally supported organisation, service Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific Region by providing equipment tailored to meet client specifications. This position will provide you with variety of work, well-structured workshop with a focus on safety, generous pay and job security. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, your role will include:
- Fabricating from both CAD and hand sketched drawings;
- Performing general welding tasks, as required;
- Working with steel and alloys;
- Working primarily with MIG, with the potential for some small TIG and stick welding for experienced candidates; and
- Some storage responsibility and handling of parts.
To be considered for the role, you will have experience in MIG welding, working in a team and be able to fabricate from drawings and designs. A trade qualification and the ability to plan and think ahead will be viewed favourably, but are not essential. A forklift licence will also be beneficial to your application. You will be a dedicated and hardworking individual, with an easy going manner and diligent attitude.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2789483.