- Leading, National Fuel and Lubricants Organisation
- Maranoa & Western Downs Territory
- Excellent Salary, Vehicle Included + Bonuses
A leader in the fuels and lubricants market is seeking a Sales Manager to oversee an extensive area of Southern Queensland, managing accounts and clientele with the view of building their bulk fuel and lubricants sales. Our client is a long-established and widespread company, with a focus on regional and rural areas across Australia. This role will be based in the Maranoa and Western Downs regions and the successful candidate will need to be based in Roma or Miles. Duties of the role include:
- Promoting and leading growth by sourcing and engaging new clients;
- Maintaining profitability and company standing by managing relations with an existing portfolio of approx. 300 customers;
- Keeping abreast of market trends and client-related developments;
- Spending one week of each month “on the road” visiting rural clients;
- Keeping up to date with technological upgrades, and other developments, surrounding fuels and lubricants; and
- Analysis of competitor products and advancements.
The client seeks a ‘down to earth’ individual, who is self-motivated and willing to traverse the region to maintain client relations. To be considered for the role, you will have a proven track record of sales and adding value to the bottom-line of a business, a strong background in Account Management and have a focus on achieving a positive customer outcome. Skills in leadership and an intimate knowledge of the region will be viewed favourably.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2788900.