- Leading Toowoomba Law Firm
- Administrative Experience in Commercial Law
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
Our client, a leading Toowoomba Legal firm is searching for an experienced Paralegal to join their established team. This role will see the successful candidate working closely with the Partner, to provide high levels of administrative and secretarial support across a variety of legal matters including leasing, business sales and purchases. You will ensure timely, accurate and professional delivery of appropriate legal services to clientele. Reporting directly to the Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Providing PA and secretarial support to the team and assistance to surrounding departments;
- Acting as a client liaison, providing accurate and detailed information according to solicitor's directions;
- Preparing and amending documents and briefs for the legal team using Microsoft Office and Open Practice software;
- Managing funds (including trust accounts), raising cheque requisitions, ensuring the accurate receipting of incoming funds and preparing financial schedules; and
- Providing efficient and precise administrative support, including transcription, dictation, diary management, travel arrangements and general assistance to the senior team.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in legal administration and a proficiency in digital dictation. You will also have previous experience in the area of Commercial Law. Experience using 'Open Practice' software and fast, accurate typing skills will also be highly regarded. High standards of personal presentation and professional communication skills will see you excel within this team.
If you have exceptional time management and organisational skills and possess the ability to develop strong business relationships with clients this is the role for you.
To apply, please send your application to JP Smith Recruitment and HR by clicking the “apply” button below.