Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist (Darling Downs Based)
- Beautiful Rural Locations.
- Rewarding Work.
- Full-Time, Part-Time or Locum.
Our client, a Health Clinic in the Darling Downs is seeking an Occupational Therapist and/or Physiotherapist to assist in their daily operations. You will be working with many Aged Care, Disability, Public Health, and other related facilities providing in-house assistance to residents, whilst also using the facilities as an office to service other clients.
Some of the responsibilities you will be required to perform include:
- Providing assistance to clients in Pain Management;
- Building and Maintaining Client Relationships;
- Performing Admissions Assessments;
- Performing Fall and Mobility Reviews;
- Assisting in Hydrotherapy;
- Servicing a variety of clients each day; and
- Working full-time, part-time or locum, whilst being open to extra hours where required.
We are looking for those who have recently graduated or have several years’ experience. Applicants will have a sincere desire to work in a team, have a strong work ethic, possess the capacity to build rapport with patients and enjoy a varied caseload. Remuneration is based on experience and qualifications and is subject to negotiation.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquires please contact Lachlan Kraak on (07) 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2733119.