Registered Nurses and/or Care Givers
- Modern and Well Equipped Facility
- Flexible Working Hours
- Rewarding Work in a Close-Knit Environment
Are you searching for a challenging leadership role? Feel you are restricted in your current position? Wanting a position that provides fulfilment? We represent multiple local aged care facilities and are on the search for Registered Nurses and/or Care Givers. Based in the Toowoomba region, you will join a group of professionals who pride themselves on quality patient care, support and honesty. With the option of full-time or part-time roles, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing clinical and non-clinical care;
- Assisting with medical procedures and performing patient follow-ups;
- Stock management of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies;
- Servicing a variety of clients each day and providing administrative support; and
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and supporting staff.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have demonstrated experience in a nursing capacity with the ability to manage daily operations effectively in a team environment. This role may see you on-site and off-site to educate personal carers, facilitate care and to support those in achieving their outcomes. You will be provided with support and a permanent role, additionally, there are opportunities for career development and progression.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Stacie Benson on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2817024.