- True Business Advisory Role, with Client Contact
- Managerial & Partnership Pathways
- Diversity of Work Rivalling Mid-Tier Firms
Our client, a prominent Toowoomba business services firm who has a reputation for providing the highest standards of technical expertise, is searching for an Intermediate Accountant. Their large and diverse client base extends nationwide, they have been providing sound accounting and business advice for many years. Due to continued growth, an opportunity exists for a CA, CPA or near qualified Accountant to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to meet face to face with clients and be given the opportunity to learn or advance your business advisory skills, making this a “true” business advisory role. Working closely with the Senior Advisors in the practice, your main duties will include:
- Working with a variety of businesses to satisfy their compliance needs;
- Preparing high quality, technically accurate compliance, planning and advisory work for clients;
- Completing management accounting tasks and business valuations;
- Being involved with face to face business advisory work, income tax planning and financing solutions;
- Supporting your team in the preparation of quality client work; and
- Contributing towards driving the firm’s continued advancement and growth.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a public practice environment, specifically relating to taxation. This position is ideally suited to someone who is enthusiastic about advancing their business advisory skills and looking to join a reputable firm where they will be challenged, rewarded and appreciated.
As you will be advising clients, it is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate problems and solutions and engage with clients in a professional capacity. Professional development activities, CPA/CA reimbursement, as well as study leave is available. Relocation assistance will be on offer for the right candidate, making this a very rewarding move, providing an excellent opportunity for an accounting professional to really accelerate their career.
If you are attracted by this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button quoting reference number 2524263. All confidential enquiries can be directed to Jamie Smith at JP Smith Recruitment and HR on 07 4659 7400.