Senior Accountant - Business Advisory
- Career Defining Opportunity
- Managerial & Partnership Pathways
- Relocation Assistance Available
A prominent Toowoomba business advisory firm, who has a reputation for providing the highest standards of technical expertise is searching for a Senior Accountant. Their large and diverse client base extends across Australia where they have been providing sound accounting and business advice for many years.
As a result of continued growth, a career defining opportunity to join the firm is available. Working closely with one of the partners, this role will give you the opportunity to accelerate your career and gain a wide range of advisory exposure including:
- Preparing high quality, technically accurate compliance, planning and advisory work for clients from a diverse range of sectors;
- Being involved with management accounting and business valuations;
- Performing outsourced CFO duties;
- Participating in technical and soft skill training sessions; and
- Being involved with ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
This is an opportunity for someone who has excellent written and verbal skills who is able to take an innovative approach with constant change in the industry. We are looking for someone who is able to engage with clients in a professional capacity and clearly articulate problems and solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience across tax, business advisory and SMSF and it will be advantageous if you have previous exposure to growing business and converting new clients. Most importantly, you will be a team player who will eventually be coaching and developing your own people, guiding their professional development and enabling them to provide exceptional client service and deliver great results for the firm.
If this sounds like an attractive career opportunity, please click “Apply”. All confidential enquiries can be directed to Jamie Smith at JP Smith Recruitment and HR on 0427 597 000 quoting reference number 2459048.