Part Time Administrator
- Well-established Professional Services Firm
- Part-Time, Permanent Position - School Hours an Option
- Inclusive and Professional Team
A professional services firm in Toowoomba is seeking a Part-Time Administrator to provide support to the Administration team. Based within an experienced and culturally inclusive team, the role will provide the successful candidate with responsibility and ownership over their own functions. Operations of the position include:
- Reviewing, improving and ‘owning’ the archiving and filing systems of the business;
- Providing support to Reception, covering leave, breaks and phones;
- Drafting out-going documentation;
- Sorting and posting mail;
- Working flexible hours (school hours a possibility); and
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
To be successful in the role, you will be a committed individual, with a drive to take ownership of your responsibilities. Experience working with computers is essential, as is attention to detail and high levels of organisational abilities.
This opportunity will provide you with employment in a welcoming and supportive environment, flexibility in your work and a competitive rate.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Lachlan Kraak or Jamie Smith, on 07 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2828423.