- 2 x Permanent Roles with an Aviation World Leader
- A Great Opportunity with an Australian Defence Force Contractor
- Generous Salary Package and State of the Art Facilities
Our client, an Aviation World Leader is searching for two Avionic Technicians to join their team delivering some of the largest, most complex systems to the Australian Defence Force. This role will see you directly coordinating and conducting technical investigations associated with the Super Hornet and Growler Aircrafts.
Based at their Amberley site, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and Analysing data for technical changes in accordance to specifications and requirements;
- Inspecting, maintaining, repairing and fault diagnosing of components and systems;
- Developing and supporting testing procedures, specifically relating to GNC systems;
- The removal and installation of aircraft components;
- Assisting in demonstrating compliance and providing Technical support; and
- A high degree of accuracy when completing technical documentation and reports.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and abilities:
- You will have demonstrated experience in an aerospace capacity with relevant qualifications (Avionics/ Engineering);
- A team player who communicates and interacts in a manner conducive to a harmonious, productive work environment.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a highly regulated environment that offers a work-life balance and a competitive salary package. A relocation allowance for the right candidate is also available.
A further essential requirement for the position would be the ability to fluently read and write English and be an Australian Citizen, along with the ability to obtain a Restricted Security Clearance.
If this position sounds like you, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking ‘Apply’. For further enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith quoting reference number 2838558 on 07 3333 2200.