Sales Engineer (Oil & Gas)
- Work for an Established and Renowned Fabrication and Engineering Group!
- Deal With Your Own Pool of Clientele!
- Best of Both Worlds: Sales and Technical!
A local fabrication and engineering group is seeking an experienced and competent Sales Engineer for their Oil & Gas clientele. The client service both Australia and South-East Asia, delivering engineering, mechanical and manufacturing services to their clients and customers. As a Sales Engineer, your role will involve interaction across all Business Units of the organisation and will focus on client interaction and technical advisory for those in the Oil & Gas industries. Specific capacities of the role include:
- Identifying new business opportunities and making initial contact with them;
- Devising new and innovative solutions to complex problems;
- Handling client issues, challenges and concerns personally and on-site;
- Providing in-depth technical advice to clients;
- Keeping abreast of market and industry trends and regulations;
- Creation and maintenance of reports for management; and
- Meeting sales KPI’s through new business development, client-care calls and ensuring you are approachable and available for client queries.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential, as is a background in Oil & Gas or Mining and either Mechanical Engineering, Trades, Manufacturing or another related industry. An outcome-focused mentality, excellent rapport and communication skills and tenacity in sales are all traits that success in the role will require.
If this role is of interest, please click “Apply” and submit your CV. For any queries or questions, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak, on (07) 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2520970.