- Stimulating Role in a Leading Local Organisation (Mining and Gas Focus).
- Generous Salary Package, Including Bonus System.
- Warm and Inclusive Company Culture.
Are you looking for the next step in a Mechanical Drafting career? Our client, a manufacturer and supplier of cutting-edge mining equipment, is seeking an experienced Mechanical Drafter to join their Toowoomba team. The client has a particular focus in the Oil & Gas industry and has an emphasis on research and development. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the successful applicant will engage with a close-knit team to deliver exceptional support to both the company’s and their clienteles’ bottom lines, along with the company’s R&D portfolio. Some of the aspects of the role include:
- Drafting accurate and detailed plans for a variety of equipment and machinery, including fabrication drafts, assembly drafts and profile packs for steel processing;
- Optimising and improving upon existing systems;
- Producing General Arrangement drawings, renders and site plans;
- Compiling and maintaining MDRs, equipment certifications and operator/ maintenance manuals;
- Delivering on projects within set timeframes;
- Interacting with workshop and field operations personnel;
- Operating in Solid Edge for both 3D and 2D modelling and drafting; and
- Using your high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy across all aspects of your role.
If you have a passion for innovation, the Oil & Gas industry and Mechanical Drafting, then this role is for you. The ideal candidate will have significant experience within a similar role and a background in mining, manufacturing or process plants. Experience using either Solid Edge, SolidWorks or Inventor is essential, as is exceptional attention to detail.
This position is ideal for a self-motivated applicant, who has a strong commitment to health and safety and the environment.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Lachlan Kraak, on 07 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2810657.