Cadet Recruitment Consultant
- Assistant Recruitment role for Recent Graduate;
- Youthful, Vibrant and Dynamic Working Environment;
- Varied, Challenging and Rewarding Work with a Business Development Element.
Do you enjoy a fast paced, client and people focused environment? Does the opportunity to work within a professional and driven office excite you? Our organisation, JP Smith Recruitment and Human Resources, provides first class recruitment and HR services to a wide range of South East Queensland businesses and sectors. As one of Toowoomba's leading Recruitment and HR Consulting firms we require a professional Cadet Recruitment and HR Consultant who will provide support and thrive in a results driven and client focused environment whilst providing vital support to ensure the ongoing efficiencies of the firm. The role will have varied responsibilities, including administrative support, full end to end recruitment, client contact and an element of business development. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing Recruitment and HR support to the Principal Consultant in all day to day operations;
- Assessing job applications, shortlisting, conducting interviews and reference checks for both permanent and temporary job placements;
- Composing job advertisements, detailed candidate reports and preparing client documents;
- Maintaining regular client contact and liaison to ensure outstanding client care and service;
- A proactive but non-intensive approach to Business Development, including calling potential clients, identifying new business opportunities, building rapport and nurturing relationships with existing clientele; and
- Assisting with Human Resource Consulting services.
To be successful for this position, you will be prepared to provide superior professional services to business clients and have a tertiary qualification, ideally within the fields of Business, HR or Psychology. Although previous business development experience is not essential, you must have the willingness and confidence to proactively explore opportunities and secure new business once you have found your feet. The ability to take initiative, adapt, multi-task and prioritise varying deadlines and workloads is paramount for this position, as well as having an exceptional eye for detail. You will also have exceptional interpersonal skills, a friendly phone manner, a high level of written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Working within a small tight knit team of dedicated professionals in a fun and outgoing environment, you will gain hands on experience and exposure to all areas of employment and HR. Furthermore, you will be provided with on-going guidance, support and professional development within the industry and the chance to blossom and develop your own client base. You will be rewarded with meaningful work and the satisfaction of placing people in their desired positions whilst also providing clients with key talent acquisitions. If you are passionate about working in a people focused field, have a naturally outgoing personality and can see yourself in a dedicated support role or even as a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant in the future, then this is the opportunity for you.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries please contact Jamie Smith on 0427 597 000 quoting reference number 2849723.