- Well-established, Local Consulting Engineering Firm.
- Full-Time, Permanent Opportunity.
- Make the Role Your Own.
A local consulting engineering firm, that has been delivering engineering solutions throughout Queensland and Northern New South Wales for over 20 years, is now searching for a dedicated Receptionist to join their team in Toowoomba. Working closely with the civil and structural Design Team, your duties will include:
- Managing and taking ownership of the front desk;
- Assisting with Quality Assurance processes and recording;
- Setting projects up in our client’s in-house system;
- Performing administrative tasks, such as banking, filing, mailing etc;
- Providing accurate and concise information to clients and customers; and
- Providing ad hoc support to the Design and Inspection Teams.
To be successful in the role, you will be a committed individual, with a desire to take ownership of your role and its duties and you will have excellent organisational, time management and computer skills. Prior experience in a similar capacity will be viewed favourably. Industry experience is desired, but not essential.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2870369.