- Leading, National Fuel and Lubricants Organisation
- Maranoa & Western Downs Territory - Miles or Roma Based
- Competitive Salary + Bonuses
A leader in the fuels and lubricants market are searching for a Sales Manager to oversee an extensive area of South Western Queensland. Our client is a long-established and widespread company, with a focus on regional and rural areas across Australia. This role will be based in the Maranoa and Western Downs regions and the successful candidate will need to be based in Miles or Roma. This role will see you managing accounts and clientele with the view of building their bulk fuel and lubricants sales. Duties of the role include:
- Promoting and leading growth by sourcing and engaging new clients;
- Maintaining profitability and company standing by managing an existing portfolio of approx. 300 customers;
- Being across market trends and client-related developments;
- Spending one week of each month “on the road” visiting clients;
- Keeping up to date with technological upgrades, and other developments, surrounding fuels and lubricants; and
- Analysis of competitor products and advancements.
The organisation seeks a ‘down to earth’ individual, who is self-motivated and willing to traverse the region to maintain client relations. To be considered for the role, you will have a proven track record of sales and adding value to the bottom line of a business, a solid understanding of Account Management and have a focus on achieving a positive customer outcome. Skills in relationship building and a solid knowledge of the region will be viewed favourably.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2788900.