Accountant - Business Services & Planning
- Reputable & Progressive Firm
- Clear Career Path and Progression Strategy
- Toowoomba Based
Our client, a prominent private accounting firm in Toowoomba, which has been servicing the community with real world, practical advice, is seeking a motivated and driven Accountant to join their team. As a Business Services Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties in conjunction with a Partner and the team:
- Providing business progression and tax advice to businesses and individuals, including preparation of lodgements;
- Participating in face-to-face liaison & consultation with clients;
- Helping with growth and strategy and planning with a broad range of industries; and
- Managing and conducting compliance work with a team of dedicated professionals.
To be successful in the role, you will have a client focus, along with outstanding communication and time management skills. As a qualified Accountant, you should have two (2) years’ experience in Public Practice, tax experience and an ability to work face-to-face with a diverse range of clientele. CA or CPA certification is not essential.
In this role you will enjoy a nurturing environment, where you can grow and specialise as part of a professional team. You will also be provided with financial assistance for ongoing professional development. If you are looking for the opportunity to provide real world advice for clients’ businesses, rather than basic compliance work, this is the opportunity for you.
To apply for this role, please click ‘apply’ or send your application to JP Smith Recruitment and HR via email@example.com, quoting reference number 2806026. For all enquiries please contact our office on 07 4659 7400.