Medical Practice Manager
- Financial, Operational, IT and Marketing Elements
- Premier Toowoomba Medical Clinic
- Part-time Position, Working an 8 day Fortnight
One of Toowoomba’s premier specialist medical clinics is searching for a versatile Practice Manager to focus on the operational elements of the clinic. Our client has an international reputation for outstanding service and achieving positive results for patients and as such, we need a consummate professional to provide holistic management services and results.
The successful Practice Manager will assist both medical and non-medical staff in all facets of the business. There will be a focus on providing financial and operational support to the business, including helping to drive profit and assisting with growth initiatives. Specifically, the role will involve:
- Managing all accounts related matters, including budgeting, cash flow management and payroll;
- Helping to create the marketing strategy for the business and facilitating individual campaigns;
- Maintaining efficient workflows and physician productivity;
- Managing all operational elements, including policies, procedures and compliance;
- Providing recommendations and follow-up actions to address operational inefficiencies; and
- Providing executive support to the Directors.
The ideal candidate will have a background in practice and business management, with a track record in driving revenue and business growth. We welcome applicants from both medical and non-medical fields. Furthermore, you will be dedicated to providing an incredible experience for patients, with a focus on strict confidentiality and a passion to help clients realise and achieve their goals. Experience in the medical industry will be highly regarded, but other professional services management will be viewed favourably.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call us on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2860289.