Legal Practice Manager
- Leading Local Law Firm, Specialising in Personal Injury and Family Law
- Accounting and Accounts Focus
- Professional and Progressive Environment
A leading local law firm is seeking an experienced Practice Accounts Manager, to oversee all accounts and bookkeeping and some general management functions. Our client is a well-established firm, having been operating since 1994 and this role will be based in their Toowoomba office. The successful candidate will need to have proven experience in managing accounts and in particular, Trust Accounting. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, duties for this role include:
- Managing the complete Trust Accounting portion of the business;
- Completing weekly payroll;
- Managing all accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- General ledger work;
- Producing weekly financial (P&L) and cash flow reports;
- Creating and submitting the company BAS;
- Assisting with HR functions;
- General practice management functions; and
- Monitoring the work in progress.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in management of accounts and trust accounting, preferably in a professional services environment. Knowledge and experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and dealing with debtors and creditors is also required. You will produce and stay up-to-date on all financial reports and cash flow reports, with particular focus on any overdraft balances. Experience with an online accounting package is essential and general HR skills are desirable.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by the 22nd of February 2019. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2885529.