- Work with a Professional, Experienced Team on a Range of Projects.
- Generous Salary Package.
- Relaxed Country Lifestyle, With Modern Conveniences.
A long-standing civil and structural Engineering firm is seeking an experienced Building Designer to join the team at their Roma office. They service a wide range of areas, including South-Eastern, South-Western and Central Queensland. In this role, you will be developing floor plans, elevations, sizing members and joists all the while, working within a dedicated structural team and providing advice and support to the Structural Engineer. Perks of the role include:
- Enjoying rewarding work within a close-knit, local team;
- Consulting with varied clientele – Industry and Government;
- Being a part of a horizontally structured (no middle management) firm;
- Bringing your innovation and expertise to the firm; help them facilitate efficiency; and
- Working in a tranquil rural locale; and
- Drafting and designing for engaging projects.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have proven, recent experience in a similar capacity. Extensive experience with Revit is essential, as is knowledge and understanding of building codes and legislation. Previous experience with residential, industrial and commercial design will be viewed favourably, as will a relevant tertiary qualification. Professional body registration is highly desirable, but not essential.
This role would be ideal for someone who wishes to work for a company that fosters grassroots relationships with their clients, values professional and lasting work and who also wishes to live in a community-minded, budding rural town.
To see what Roma offers you and your family, please see the link below.
If this position is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2865428.