New Vehicle Sales Trainee
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Recognised training provided through internal and external vendors
- Work with a highly successful team and a proven, successful sales process
One of Toowoomba’s leading, local car dealerships is seeking a Sales Trainee to join their New Vehicle Sales Team. Our client has seen significant growth in recent years and currently employees over 90 staff in the Toowoomba area. Due to further growth, they are looking to expand their New Vehicles Sales Team, creating an opportunity for an energised, driven Salesperson to begin a budding career. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will see you:
- Learning the end-to-end sales and customer service process;
- Attending training sessions online, face-to-face, onsite and offsite as per the dealership pathway learning plan;
- Following the training program, meeting and greeting customers, qualifying their needs and assisting in the selection and purchase process of a new vehicle using the Road to Sale process;
- Completing daily showroom tasks such as locking and unlocking vehicles, general merchandising and display yard set up;
- Understanding the features and benefits of the full product range;
- Logging details of prospective clients into the system;
- Co-ordinating the preparation of vehicles for delivery, delivering the vehicle as well as completing paperwork and following up with customers after their purchase;
- Reaching personal sales targets as set by your Manager and striving to meet and exceed company standards for customer satisfaction; and
- Gaining new business through a sustained program of mailing, following up referrals and keeping up to date on competitors' strategies.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and telephone etiquette. You will have the ability to build rapport with customers resulting in a sale. Our client has nearly a quarter of Toowoomba’s new car sales market share and as such they are seeking to find a candidate with ambition to continue on with this success. You will have a drive to succeed, well developed interpersonal skills, the ability to qualify a customer's needs and a commitment to meeting dealership goals and operating standards. To be considered for this role, you must hold a current C Class Manual Queensland Licence. Note that this position is a Traineeship and as such, Award traineeship rates will apply.
If this opportunity is for you, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2907835.