Strategic Wealth Management Financial Planner
- Holistic Services Approach
- Manage Your Own Client Base
- Continued Professional and Personal Growth
Our client is a well-developed financial planning company based in Toowoomba who provide a wide range of advice and services to their clients in any stage of their lives. This includes asset protection, wealth protection, retirement planning, superannuation advice, salary packaging advice, estate planning and succession planning. Due to growth and demand from existing and new clients they are seeking a Financial Planner to join their hard working team of professionals. Whilst providing the best possible solution to existing clients, you will also have the ability to build your own business portfolio. Duties will include:
- Providing comprehensive financial planning advice to clients for both wealth management and risk planning;
- Growing your portfolio through ongoing business development; and
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
To be considered for this role you will have the necessary qualifications in Financial Planning and have a clear compliance record. This company prides itself on holistic advice which allows you the opportunity to deal with a wide range of individuals & portfolios. In return for your diligence, you will be rewarded with ongoing professional development as well as competitive salary and bonus.
To apply please send your resume to JP Smith Recruitment and HR by clicking on 'apply'. For further information, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400, quoting reference number 1694057.