Senior Accountant - Dalby
- Large-Scale, Nationally Recognised Company.
- Advise and Assist Your Own Clients.
- Tranquil, Rural Location.
A far-reaching and comprehensive provider of accounting services and financial advice is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Dalby office. Our client has been servicing the region for a number of years and have extensive experience in handling the needs of their rural and business clients.
This role would be perfect for an experienced and qualified Accountant who is seeking the next step in their career. As a member of the Client Services team, your role will involve performing functions such as:
- Advising clientele on taxation, compliance, reporting and financial statements;
- Assisting clients with tax returns, BAS statements, management of accounts and other bookkeeping operations;
- Fostering relationships with key clients;
- Providing coaching and support to team members, along with developing their capabilities;
- Keeping abreast of technical and legislative knowledge; and
- Performing one-off accounting research tasks and projects.
To be successful in this role, you will possess at least two years’ experience within a Public Practice firm. Degree qualification is essential, as is a personable manner, excellent attention to detail and a results-orientated attitude. CA or CPA qualification will be considered favourably, as will experience with Xero, MYOB, Reckon and/or Phoenix.
Our client has a corporate and professional environment and, as such, high standards of conduct, communication and presentation will be expected of the successful candidate.
If this seems an attractive opportunity, please click “Apply”. All confidential enquiries can be directed to Lachlan Kraak, on (07) 4659 7400, quoting reference number 2861058.