OHS & HR Support
- Established and Growing Mining & Industrial Support Company
- Diverse Role, Supporting Management
- Competitive Salary Package
We are partnered with one of Toowoomba’s most progressive businesses that specialises in the manufacturing, repair and refurbishment of heavy machinery undercarriage. Their customers include top tier mining companies. Due to their expanding business, the Management team are seeking a Safety and HR professional to give them support in a number of areas.
Working directly with the Senior Management Team, your role will include:
- Cultivating a culture of safety across the business and enabling the Managers and Supervisors to better safeguard their teams;
- Partnering with Managers to assist them on any HR or staffing issues and topics;
- Ensuring safety and HR procedures are compliant and conducting internal audits;
- Monitoring and dealing with workplace incidents and the relevant processes;
- Assisting with Return to Work programs; and
- Dealing with day-to-day staffing functions - both OHS and HR.
If you have experience with both workplace health & safety (WH&S) and HR, in an industrial, transport or manufacturing setting, we would like your application. A Return to Work qualification is ideal, as are qualifications relevant to WH&S. Three to five years’ experience in a similar capacity/sector will be essential. Experience with ISO compliance factors and working with an EBA will be viewed favourably.
In return, you will be offered the opportunity to work within a professional, friendly, passionate team and experience being part of a rapidly growing business at the forefront of their field. Furthermore, our client’s focus on providing cost-effective yet superior products has enabled them to grow even during the mining downturn and as such, you can be confident in the security of your position.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2922306.