Civil and Structural Drafter
- Work for one of the most-established Toowoomba Engineering Firms.
- Design and Draft for Government and Private Clients Using the Latest Software.
- Work with an Experienced Team on a Range of Structural and Civil Projects.
- Enjoying rewarding work within a close-knit, local team;
- Working with state-of-the-art designing software and programs;
- Consulting with high-calibre and professional clients; and
- Bringing your innovation and expertise to the firm; helping them facilitate efficiency.
A good attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of building industry terminology and its applications to design; relevant legislation and guidelines; and standards for road construction and maintenance is also required.
This role would be ideal for someone who wishes to work for a company that values professional and lasting grassroots relationships with their clients.
If this role is of interest, please submit an application by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith or Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting the reference number 2926240.