Tax Accountant - Gatton
- Rural Location
- Well-Established Firm
- Excellent Career Opportunity
A premier accountancy firm in Gatton is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join their team. They have a long-standing and successful company and offer employees a competitive salary, excellent professional development opportunities and a friendly environment. Our client prides themselves on outstanding client service and quality advice. Working within the Accounting Team, your role will include:
- Partnering with clients of small, medium and large sizes;
- Preparing BAS, tax returns (individual and business) and financial reports;
- Assisting the Senior Accountants when required;
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office;
- Advising clients on accounting packages; and
- Reviewing tax and accounting work, as needed.
This role would be ideal for a Tax Accountant with at least two years’ experience in a Public Practice environment, who is looking to join a welcoming company that makes a point of developing their staff and helping them reach their potential. A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Accounting, Commerce etc.) is preferred, as is experience with MYOB AE, or a similar package.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be comfortable liaising directly with clients and be a self-motivated employee.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2889355.