- Level Three ICT Position - Two Year Contract
- Work for an Established and High-Performing Agribusiness Company
- Provide Assistance with Infrastructure Development and Support to the Company
Our client, a thriving and leading agricultural organisation, is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join their regionally based IT team, for a two-year contract. You will be working for a large scale, modern and well equipped company that prides itself on quality food production. Working within a team of IT professionals, your role will include:
- Installing and maintaining server operating systems;
- Managing physical and virtual server hardware and environments;
- Implementing and monitoring network infrastructure;
- Administering SharePoint and user accounts;
- Assisting internal customers with high-level technical queries, including handling tasks escalated by Support Officers;
- Managing back-ups, security systems, and DRPs; and
- Performing ad hoc Level Three support and infrastructure development operations.
To be successful in this position, you will have at least five years’ experience within a similar capacity, and will want to both provide support and implement infrastructure and technological upgrades. Experience working in networking and with servers, Windows, Android, and iOS operating systems, SharePoint, and other similar systems is essential.
Successful candidates will have a manual driver’s licence and will adhere to company biosecurity standards (which will be explained in an interview).
In return, you will work in a highly successful, structured and technically up-to-date organisation, providing you with rewarding work and development of your existing skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2961237.