Paralegal/ Legal Administrator
- Exciting Opportunity to Develop Your Career
- Established Toowoomba Law Firm with Multiple Departments
- Full Time Permanent Role
Our client, a prominent Toowoomba Legal firm is searching for a Paralegal/ Legal Administrator to join their team. This role will see the successful candidate working closely with a Partner, to provide a high level of administrative support across a variety of legal matters. You will ensure timely, accurate and professional delivery of appropriate legal services to clientele. Reporting directly to the Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Providing efficient and precise administrative support, including transcription, dictation, diary management, travel arrangements and general assistance to the senior team;
- Acting as a client liaison, providing accurate and detailed information according to Solicitor's directions;
- Preparing and amending documents and briefs for the legal team using Microsoft Office and Open Practice software; and
- Managing funds, raising cheque requisitions, ensuring the accurate receipting of incoming funds and preparing financial schedules.
To be successful in this role, experience in Legal Administration and a proficiency in dictation is required. In addition, you will have a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
To apply, please submit your application to JP Smith Recruitment & HR by clicking “Apply”. For all enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2920159.