New Vehicle Sales Consultant
- Professional and Structured Environment
- Relationship Focused Position
- The Best of Service and Technology, Rolled into One
Our client is a customer focussed and well-established Toowoomba Vehicle Dealership that is looking to add to its existing New Vehicle Sales Team. We are looking to recruit a driven, professional and high-performing Sales Consultant to work purely on new vehicle sales. Our client has been established in the region for decades and prides themselves on a proven and successful system and brand, that is second to none.
This role is focused on providing exceptional service to customers and clients and has a large emphasis on building long-term relationships. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your role will include tasks such as:
- Meeting with customers, qualifying their needs, demonstrating products and closing sales;
- Assisting with showroom set up and operation;
- Referring customers to other business units and services (e.g., finance and after-market accessories);
- Preparing documentation for sales of vehicles;
- Generating leads through a set program of cold calling, following up on warm leads and referrals and monitoring competitor strategies;
- Promoting and maintaining the company’s brand name; and
- Developing and sustaining long lasting relationships with your clients.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of three years’ dedicated sales experience, a customer-focused attitude and the ability to build successful relationships. The ability to turn a general, passive enquiry into a sale and long-lasting relationship, will be highly favourable. Ambition, motivation and excellent communication skills are also required.
We are keen to see applicants from all sales backgrounds, right from general retail to real estate to B2B Account Management. If you have represented a quality brand and established ongoing links with your customers, we want to hear from you. Experience in the automotive industry is not necessary.
This role is ideal for someone looking to work in a professional and high-performing environment, in a company that prides itself on its ability to provide exceptional service and a superior product. You will receive a competitive base salary package, commission system, training on products, procedures and techniques and a rewarding career in an essential industry.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2907837.