- Established and High-Performing Agribusiness
- End-to-end Production Efficiency Role
- Full-Time, Permanent Position Based on the Darling Downs
We are partnered with a leading agribusiness who are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Analyst to conduct end-to-end business analysis and reporting on their production chain. Our client is a large scale, modern and well-equipped primary producer that prides itself on quality food production. Reporting directly to the Executive team, and working closely with the ICT team, your role will include:
- Analysing and reconciling all produce coming in and going out of the production and grading facilities;
- Analysing the cause, location and cost of down time;
- Comparing each livestock facility against each variable (of efficiency and cost) and determining trends and patterns which lead to inefficiencies;
- Conducting enquiry into any changes in the level of efficiency and production to determine the cause;
- Maintaining an understanding of the production process from farm-to-table to ensure that all inefficiencies and losses can be found and accounted for; and,
- Providing detailed reports and suggestions for rectification to the Exec team on where inefficiencies are occurring.
The successful applicant for this role will have a minimum of seven years’ experience in a similar production/manufacturing analyst role. Qualifications in statistics, maths or production style engineering (or similar) will be highly regarded, however not necessary. A background in the Agricultural industry is not required, however, knowledge of production of manufacturing processes is essential. Good information interpretation, evaluation and attention to detail skills will see you succeed. Further to this, data analysis skills are vital, as is experience with Power BI and Microsoft Excel Power Query. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and work for a well-established, secure, family business that employs the best of technology and embraces cutting edge machinery and highly skilled staff.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3023452.