Toowoomba Nursing Opportunities
- Positions Based in Modern and Well-Equipped Facilities
- Darling Downs Based Locations
- RN's and EN's Required
We represent multiple local aged care facilities and are on the search for Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses looking to branch or continue work in a vital industry. Based in the picturesque Darling Downs, you would join a group of professionals who pride themselves on quality care, support and honesty. With the option of full-time, part-time or casual roles, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing clinical and non-clinical care;
- Assisting with medical procedures and performing patient follow ups;
- Stock management of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies;
- Assisting a variety of clients each day;
- Providing administrative support; and
- Building and maintaining relationships with all parties involved.
To be successful, you will have obtained all relevant qualifications and have registered with the APHRA. Demonstrated experience in a nursing capacity with the ability to manage daily operations effectively in a team environment will be highly regarded. A role in aged care may see you on-site and off-site to provide care to patients and educate caregivers. You will be provided with all the required support and a fulfilling role. In addition to this, there are opportunities for career development and progression for the right candidates.
If these opportunities are of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Akalia McFadden on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2998866.