- Established, Local Company
- Mentor Other Staff
- Local Government Work
A leading Toowoomba-based engineering firm is looking for a Civil Engineer with experience in the delivery and design of pavement and roads to assist their Toowoomba office. Having operated for over a decade, this company pride themselves on end-to-end project and design delivery and excellent client relationships. Your role will include:
- Managing road construction projects and teams to ensure a good outcome for clientele;
- Mentoring and developing the skills of your team;
- Assisting with project scoping, planning and costing;
- Liaising directly with clients; and
- Identifying and tendering for projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar capacity, along with experience in leadership and a proven track record of project delivery. Experience with design software (e.g. 12D) is essential, as is a conscientious and team-focused attitude.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Lachlan Kraak on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3002685.